Brandon Raynor’s Massage and Natural Therapies School has been teaching Raynor massage courses in New Zealand for 20 years and internationally for 25 years. We are now offering our fast track massage courses in Hamilton on an “on demand” basis, if we have 4 or more students wanting to take the course, and we offer regular courses in Auckland and Hanmer Springs. Our 5 and 10 day massage courses are intensive, practical and fun and specialize in Raynor Massage.
Raynor Massage is a unique form of deep tissue massage therapy that is designed to completely eliminate residual tension from the client’s body. It is a fusion of eastern and western massage modalities and philosophies, incorporating techniques from Shiatsu and Thai massage by working on lines or bands of tension caused by energetic blockages in the person, as well as Swedish massage, reflexology and aromatherapy.
Please read reviews from our past students in our Google reviews for our Raynor Massage School in Australia and Google reviews for our Raynor massage school in New Zealand as well our general Facebook reviews for the Raynor massage school worldwide.
Our five-day Certificate course will give you a strong foundation in massage and with Raynor Massage techniques. Upon completion of this course, you will be able to get insurance and start your career as a massage professional or have the skills you need to complete a full body massage on your family, friends or colleagues. You will learn massage techniques to work the feet, legs, hands, arms, back, abdomen, face and head to free up muscular tension held in the body.
Our ten-day combined Diploma and Certificate Raynor massage course is created for individuals who want to begin a new career in the massage industry or for health professionals currently in the industry who would like to boost their skills to include a broad range of philosophies and techniques which make Raynor massage unique and one of the world’s cutting edge massage therapies.
Here is a video about Brandon Raynor and the Raynor Massage and Natural Therapies School.
Whether it’s the Certificate, Diploma or Advanced Diploma Course, all of our courses focuses on practical skills. That is why at our massage school, nearly 80 percent of class hours are dedicated to our students to practice massaging other students, receiving massage, and observing the teacher demonstrate how to massage.The remaining 20 percent of class hours are spent discussing the theory of Raynor massage and other subjects such as hygiene, professional ethics, contraindications, the theory of hand and foot reflexology and the qualities of different aromatherapy oils, which are covered in the Diploma course.
Our massage style is a form of deep tissue massage, but, after you have learned this technique, you’ll be able to adjust it completely based on the specific needs of your client to make it either deep or soft tissue.
We don’t teach massage as a set routine. We teach you to make the massage suit the person not the person suit the massage. Instead, we teach you how to identify and release tension. We will train you in not only how to massage the common parts of the body which many therapists are familiar with such as arms, back, and legs, but we will also show you the significance of hand and feet massage, scalp and face massage and most importantly, abdominal massage. In Japanese medicine, the abdomen is considered to be the hara, or centre of a human being. Therefore, abdominal massage can bring positive effects to the clients physical and emotional well being. For many people, abdominal massage can release a lot of old emotional tensions which are being held. This emotional release can deliver great benefits to an individual since old patterns of stagnation- both emotional and physical are released.
Once you have completed our massage course, whether the Diploma or Certificate massage course in Hamilton you’ll be a qualified massage therapist. Thus, you’ll be able to get public liability and malpractice insurance.