Unlock the Healing Potential of Deep Tissue Massage: Explore Our Courses
Welcome to our comprehensive guide to Deep Tissue Massage courses, where the transformative power of touch meets professional expertise. If you’re passionate about holistic health and eager to learn how to address chronic pain and tension in the body, you’ve come to the right place. Discover why our Deep Tissue Massage courses are the perfect fit for aspiring therapists and seasoned practitioners alike.
Why Choose Deep Tissue Massage?
Deep Tissue Massage is a specialized technique that targets the deeper layers of muscles and connective tissues to release tension and alleviate chronic pain. Unlike traditional Swedish massage, which focuses on relaxation and superficial muscle manipulation, Deep Tissue Massage involves applying firm pressure and slow strokes to access underlying issues and promote healing from within.
- Online Introduction to Raynor Naturopathic Massage Level 1: Perfect for beginners, this course covers the essential massage techniques and principles in a short timeframe, giving you a strong foundation to build upon.
- Raynor Massage Certificate Course: Ideal for beginners, this course covers fundamental techniques and principles, providing you with a solid foundation in Raynor Massage.
- Raynor Massage Diploma Course: Take your skills to the next level with our Diploma program, delving into intricate techniques to address complex issues and conditions.
- Raynor Massage Advanced Diploma: Aspiring professionals can enroll in this comprehensive program, equipping them with the knowledge and skills to establish a thriving practice.
Brandon Raynor’s Massage and Natural Therapies School offers online deep tissue massage courses in many locations worldwide. Brandon Raynor, the school principal, is the founder of Raynor massage, which is one of the deepest forms of massage therapy available anywhere in the world. Raynor massage seeks to find any tension existing in the muscles of the body that shouldn’t be there. when a person is laying on a massage table, in an ideal state, all the muscles of the body should be completely relaxed. However, in most people this is not the case. Muscles have varying degrees of what we call residual tension. The goal of Raynor deep tissue massage is to find that residual tension and get it out from its source. Its not enough to merely find that a muscle is tight. Due to the fact that the body is an interconnected organism we need to find the source of that tension. For example a person’s back may be tight but the tension could be coming all the way from their feet.
In our online deep tissue massage courses we teach you to find that tension and get rid of it from it’s roots. We teach you first of all to locate what is residual tension, then to trace it to its origin and then using a variety of massage techniques we teach you to get that tension out of the body completely. We teach you to find micro tension in the ends of the toes and fingers and using massage tools such as chopsticks and Thai massage tools you can eliminate the source of much larger bands of tension that follow all the way up the body in a similar fashion to the Oriental medicine concepts of meridians or sen lines.
Our online deep tissue massage courses are taught in a short intensive course format. Our 5 day Certificate Course is the best massage course for people that want to learn deep tissue massage to help family and friends while our 10 day Diploma course is the best massage course for people that would like to learn massage so that they can be a professional massage therapist.
We also offer an online deep tissue massage course online. Please see www.raynoronlinecollege.com and sign up for a free preview of our course.
Please see our worldwide deep tissue massage course calendar for more details.
We offer these deep tissue massage courses in a variety of locations all over the world, including
- Australia – Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, the Sunshine Coast and the Gold Coast
- Canada – Vancouver, Kelowna, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal
- England – London, Devon
- New Zealand – Auckland, Christchurch and Wellington
- Africa – Namibia and South Africa
By arrangements we can also offer these courses, if we have 6 or more people in the following locations
- United States – Alabama, Arizona, Alaska, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
- UAE Dubai