Terms & Conditions
Brandon Raynor’s Massage and Natural Therapies School, hereinafter referred to as “The School” will provide, you, the applicant with educational services in accordance with these terms & conditions:
1.1 Payment particulars:
- Full payment for the course must be made two weeks prior to the commencement of the course. If any amount has not been paid by the due date, an administration fee of $150.00 may apply. We also reserve the right to refuse entry into the course.
- On the course commencement day, personal cheques will not be accepted as a means to settle your account.
- ALL Cancellations made before course commencement will receive full credit towards a future course or the deposit can be forfeited and a refund of the balance of course fees can be given minus any bank fees and currency conversion fees.
- In unforeseen circumstances, course dates, times or prices may alter and we are not liable for these changes. If these are not suitable, you will be entitled to a full refund of monies paid to The School.
- Once payment is made, and class has commenced there will be no refund given under any circumstances, a credit to another class shall be offered at a later date in time, strictly no refunds given.
- The Certificate course and Diploma course are considered seperate courses. The deposit of $995 or £500 is divided up into $500 or £350 ( for UK courses) for the Certificate course and $495 or £150 ( for UK courses) for the Diploma course. If a student has paid for the two courses and can only complete one the deposit for the Diploma course either $495 or £150 will be forfeited
1.3 No liability:
We have no liability to you or any other person for:
- Health complaints or injuries incurred on the premises and during the course.
- Health complaints or injuries incurred by the massage recipient during massage practice away from the premises.
- Health complaints or injuries you may incur during massage practice away from the premises.
- A Certificate will be issued within 21 working days after completion of the certificate course, providing a sound and reasonable understanding of the course can be demonstrated.
- A Diploma will be issued after satisfactory completion of the diploma course and associated practical and theoretical assessments.
- We reserve the right not to issue a Certificate or Diploma in certain circumstances eg if you have missed four or more of the total course hours or failed to show competence or failed to follow our course code of conduct.
1.5 Conduct disclaimer:
This course is designed for people with a reasonable level of emotional maturity. The course may involve some people experiencing an emotional release; this can produce emotions/reactions such as swearing/crying/laughing/anger and flatulence. We believe that these emotions can be stored in the body and that they need to be released. Some people may find these releases difficult to understand and in fact some may find them confronting. It is paramount, that at all times on the course, a conducive and safe environment is maintained to enable these and/or other types of release to occur and that all course members respect the rights and emotions of other participants. If any student contributes to an atmosphere of discord you may be asked to leave the course IMMEDIATELY. This judgment is at the sole discretion of the course teacher and the decision is enforceable. There may be times when the instructor uses expletives to describe certain emotions, how people experience emotional releases, or to emphasize other aspects of teaching.
General: The terms and conditions of this agreement are governed by the laws of Australia, and this document and its attachments contain the whole understanding between us.