Can I get insurance and start my nutrition counseling business when I get this diploma?

Yes, after completing this course and obtaining your diploma you will be qualified to get insurance before you start your nutrition practice. There are several options on where to get your standard Malpractice and General Liability Insurance, one of the companies that we recommend is JUA Underwriting Agency Pty Limited due to its affordability (

Upon graduation, will I be a fully certified and recognized nutrition consultant?

Yes, this is a privately accredited nutrition course and not a government accredited nutrition course. Upon graduation you will receive a diploma, be able to start your new career as a nutritional consultant or counselor immediately. In Australia, professional nutritional practice is not regulated by the government so you will be able to use the … Continued

What if I need longer than 9 months?

We understand that circumstances changes and unanticipated events may arise, so you can have an extension if you need more time to complete this course. Nine months is an estimate of how long it would take to complete the course if only studying part time.

Are there any exams or just assignments?

There are assignments that correspond with each textbook and no exams. You may refer to your notes and books to assist you with your assignments. These assignments are designed to be simple and concise, and to ensure that you have read and properly understood the information before you counsel others.

How much do the textbooks cost?

The prices will vary since some students prefer to buy paperback copies (verses hardback), used books or kindle editions. The approximate cost of all the textbooks when purchased new is $430.

Can I start my studies at any time?

Yes, you can enrol and start your studies at any time, as this is an online nutrition course and there is no classroom attendance. Currently this is a textbook based only course; we do not have video content or any additional components.