Can I get insurance and start my vegan nutrition counseling business when I get this diploma?

Yes, after completing this course and obtaining your diploma you will be qualified to get insurance before you start your nutrition practice. There are several options on where to get your standard Malpractice and General Liability Insurance, one of the companies that we recommend is JUA Underwriting Agency Pty Limited due to its affordability (