Raynor Massage Diploma | Dublin 26th August 2019
Please note the first half of the course will take place on 26th of August through to the 30th of August. The second week will continue October 21st through to October 25.
Raynor Massage Diploma Course
What You Will Learn
The Diploma course is the seconds stage of learning Raynor Massage and follows on from the Certificate course. It includes more advanced techniques such as joint mobilisation and aromatherapy. Many of our students do the two courses together as a 10 day combined Certificate and Diploma course. Even if you have extensive massage experience in a different modality, first you need to study at the Raynor Massage Certificate level before you can study for our Diploma course. If you would like to learn more, read our course description.
- Joint mobilisation techniques for the toes, fingers, ankles, wrists, hips, back and sacrum
- Special moves that enable a person to give more pressure for clients that like deeper massage
- Using the feet to walk on the hands and feet of the client and for smaller people, the technique of walking on the back of the client
- Reflexology of the hands and feet
- Ayurvedic massage oils and Ayurvedic constitutional diagnosis.
- Introduction to the use of Chinese liniments in massage
- Learning to use essential oils with massage
- Stronger emphasis on developing rhythm and flow with massage.
- Feedback to enable you to become a better practitioner
- Demonstration of full body massage
- Introduction to diagnosis and strategy in Raynor massage
- Instructions on how to set up and run a Raynor massage therapy business
- Student clinic to get feedback and develop confidence in treating real clients
Payment plans available. Contact us for details. Course fees must be paid off before course start date. Early Bird discounts don’t apply.
Early Bird – If you purchase your course more than four months ahead you’ll get $150 off our Diploma course.
Bring A Friend – When you take our Diploma course with a friend, you’ll both get a 15% discount. When booking, either buy 2 seats or include details of the friend who will book separately. Details can be added as extra notes during checkout.
Deposit – If you’d like to, you can choose to pay a non-refundable deposit to secure your space in the course but it must be paid off prior to commencement.
Full Payment – Pay for your massage course in full, once this is complete all that’s left to do is come and learn with us.
I really enjoyed completing the Diploma in Raynor Massage in Gympie. Great location, amazing teachers and fantastic group of students. Thanks Brandon and Cori for making everyday interesting and enjoyable!!! – Julie Gear 19 Mar 2017
Day 1: August 26, 2019
Day 2: August 27, 2019
Day 3: August 28, 2019
Day 4: August 29, 2019
Day 5: August 30, 2019
Day 6: October 21, 2019
Day 7: October 22, 2019
Day 8: October 23, 2019
Day 9: October 24, 2019
Day 10: October 25, 2019
Start time: 09:00 a.m.
End time: 05:00 p.m.
Venue: Commercial Rowing Club, Dublin Ireland
Course Size: 20 seats