Raynor Massage Diploma | Devon 6th November 2019
Raynor Massage Combined Certificate and Diploma Retreat Course
What You Will Learn
This is an 8 day combined Certificate and Diploma course. Even if you have extensive massage experience in a different modality, first you need to study at the Raynor Massage Certificate level before you can study for our Diploma course. If you would like to learn more, read our course description.
- Joint mobilisation techniques for the toes, fingers, ankles, wrists, hips, back and sacrum
- Special moves that enable a person to give more pressure for clients that like deeper massage
- Using the feet to walk on the hands and feet of the client and for smaller people, the technique of walking on the back of the client
- Reflexology of the hands and feet
- Ayurvedic massage oils and Ayurvedic constitutional diagnosis.
- Introduction to the use of Chinese liniments in massage
- Learning to use essential oils with massage
- Stronger emphasis on developing rhythm and flow with massage.
- Feedback to enable you to become a better practitioner
- Demonstration of full body massage
- Introduction to diagnosis and strategy in Raynor massage
- Instructions on how to set up and run a Raynor massage therapy business
- Student clinic to get feedback and develop confidence in treating real clients
Fully Accredited Raynor Massage Certificate & Diploma Course Combined
The course being taught at the residential massage retreat in Devon is the full Raynor Massage Diploma. Normally this would be a 10 day course (with the first 5 days being the Certificate). However, with the luxury of longer days that the retreat environment offers it allows us to compress the training to 8 action packed hands-on days of learning. This qualification is fully accredited and will enable you to immediately get the necessary insurance required to work as a massage therapist.
An all-inclusive setting for one low price!
The massage training is held in Natsley Farm, a working farmhouse set within Exmoor National Park in Devon. The accommodation is fully equipped and finished to a high standard in a warm and homely way. Oliver from “The Retreat People” will be your Chef, preparing all the meals from fresh offering an exciting, nutritious menu. The bedrooms are both comfortable and spacious with no more than two students per room. After a day of learning you can take full advantage of the farmhouse’s facilities, maybe taking a leisurely dip in the outdoor pool, relaxing in the log fuelled hot tub or playing pool.
Included In The Price
Shared same-sex rooms sleep up to 2 students
Accomodation is also included for the night before course commence date
All meals including nutritious snacks & drinks
Raynor Massage Certificate & Diploma Course
Payment plans available. Contact us for details. Course fees must be paid off before course start date. Early Bird discounts don’t apply.
Early Bird – If you purchase your course more than four months ahead you’ll get $150 off our Diploma course.
Bring A Friend – When you take our Diploma course with a friend, you’ll both get a 15% discount. When booking, either buy 2 seats or include details of the friend who will book separately. Details can be added as extra notes during checkout.
Deposit – If you’d like to, you can choose to pay a non-refundable deposit to secure your space in the course but it must be paid off prior to commencement.
Full Payment – Pay for your massage course in full, once this is complete all that’s left to do is come and learn with us.
I really enjoyed completing the Diploma in Raynor Massage in Gympie. Great location, amazing teachers and fantastic group of students. Thanks Brandon and Cori for making everyday interesting and enjoyable!!! – Julie Gear 19 Mar 2017
Start date: November 06, 2019
End date: November 13, 2019
Start time: 09:00 a.m.
End time: 05:00 p.m.
Venue: Devon, UK
Course Size: 20 seats