Raynor Massage Combined Diploma | Dublin 2nd March 2021
Raynor Massage Combined Certificate and Diploma Course
Please note: This 10 day course is spread out over 6 months. The Certificate training will take place from March 2nd-6th, with the Diploma portion of the course taking place from September 7th-11th.
What You Will Learn
The Combined Certificate and Diploma course is a two week course and starts with the 5 day Raynor Massage Certificate in the first week and then goes into the Diploma includes training in the next 5 days. It includes more advanced techniques such as joint mobilisation and aromatherapy. If you would like to learn more, read our course description.
- Joint mobilisation techniques for the toes, fingers, ankles, wrists, hips, back and sacrum
- Special moves that enable a person to give more pressure for clients that like deeper massage
- Using the feet to walk on the hands and feet of the client and for smaller people, the technique of walking on the back of the client
- Reflexology of the hands and feet
- Ayurvedic massage oils and Ayurvedic constitutional diagnosis.
- Introduction to the use of Chinese liniments in massage
- Learning to use essential oils with massage
- Stronger emphasis on developing rhythm and flow with massage.
- Feedback to enable you to become a better practitioner
- Demonstration of full body massage
- Introduction to diagnosis and strategy in Raynor massage
- Instructions on how to set up and run a Raynor massage therapy business
- Student clinic to get feedback and develop confidence in treating real clients
Payment plans available. Contact us for details. Course fees must be paid off before course start date.
Deposit – If you’d like to, you can choose to pay a non-refundable deposit to secure your space in the course but it must be paid off prior to commencement.
Full Payment – Pay for your massage course in full, once this is complete all that’s left to do is come and learn with us.
I really enjoyed completing the Diploma in Raynor Massage in Gympie. Great location, amazing teachers and fantastic group of students. Thanks Brandon and Cori for making everyday interesting and enjoyable!!! – Julie Gear 19 Mar 2017
Start date: March 02, 2021
End date: September 11, 2021
Start time: 09:00 a.m.
End time: 05:00 p.m.
Venue: Commercial Rowing Club, Dublin