Raynor Massage Certificate | Jasper AB 16th November 2020
Raynor Massage Certificate Course
What You Will Learn
In our massage Certificate course, you will quickly begin to learn and practice Raynor Massage. Raynor Massage has at its heart the belief that every person you massage will be different and have different needs, therefore there can be no one set massage routine that will work for everyone. In our 5 day hands-on training course, you will learn how to massage using this holistic and very powerful technique. If you would like to learn more, read our course description.
- The essential history of massage
- An overview of different styles of massage and how they fit into Raynor Naturopathic massage
- Introduction to and assessment on the ten qualities that make a good massage therapist
- How to set up your massage business. Learn the secrets to getting new clients and rebooking current clients.
- The 24 bands of tension in the body and how to effectively release tension in these bands
- How to use massage tools to get rid of micro tension in toes and fingers which are the roots of the bands
- Abdominal massage
- Extensive feet and hand massage
- Massage of the legs, arms, back and shoulders
- Head and face massage
- Contraindications to Raynor Naturopathic massage including for pregnancy
Payment plans available. Contact us for details. Course fees must be paid off before course start date. Early Bird discounts don’t apply.
I have just completed the Certificate and Diploma courses held in Gympie. The two weeks spent learning Raynor Massage have been life changing for me!! Not only did I learn amazing skills to help people with releasing of tension, I also learnt a lot about myself and made some wonderful friends. Brandon and Cori were so professional, knowledgeable, thorough and a pleasure to learn from and I am super excited to follow my passion and use my new skills to help people!! I would highly recommend this course to anyone who has the same passion. This style of massage is definitely unique. Thanks again Brandon and Cori 🙂 – Danielle Taylor 04 Mar 2018
Start date: November 16, 2020
End date: November 20, 2020
Start time: 09:00 a.m.
End time: 05:00 p.m.
Course Size: 20 seats