Professional Raynor Massage Practitioners Certificate | Sydney 24th May 2021
Professional Raynor Massage Practitioners Certificate
What You Will Learn
In this course, you will quickly begin to learn and practice Raynor Massage. The overall goal of this massage style is the total release of residual tension in the muscles of the body. Raynor Massage draws on holistic understandings of the interconnectedness of body, mind and soul as well as working on muscular tension. If you would like to learn more, read our course description.
- The History of Massage
- An Overview of Different Styles of Massage and how they fit into Raynor Naturopathic Massage
- Introduction to the Top 10 Qualities that Make a Good Massage Therapist 28 Bands of Tension in the body and how to effectively release tension in these bands
- How to Use Massage Tools
- Eliminate Micro and Macro Tension
- Abdominal Massage
- Extensive Feet and Hand Massage
- Massage of the Legs, Arms, Back and Shoulders
- Head and Face Massage
- Contraindications to Raynor Naturopathic Massage including for pregnancy
- Professional Behaviour for Raynor Massage Therapists
- Physical and Energetic Hygiene
- How to set up your Massage Business. Learn the secrets to getting new clients and rebooking current clients.
Start date: May 24, 2021
End date: May 26, 2021
Start time: 08:00 a.m.
End time: 04:30 p.m.
Venue: --Australian School of Meditation & Yoga-- 154-160 Broadway, Chippendale, 2008
Directions: Entrance on South side of Broadway at Mountain St.
Course Size: 16