Professional Raynor Massage Practitioners Certificate | Melbourne 20th November 2023
Professional Raynor Massage Practitioners Certificate
What You Will Learn
In this course, you will quickly begin to learn and practice Raynor Massage. The overall goal of this massage style is the total release of residual tension in the muscles of the body. Raynor Massage draws on holistic understandings of the interconnectedness of body, mind and soul as well as working on muscular tension. If you would like to learn more, read our course description.
- The History of Massage
- An Overview of Different Styles of Massage and how they fit into Raynor Naturopathic Massage
- Introduction to the Top 10 Qualities that Make a Good Massage Therapist 28 Bands of Tension in the body and how to effectively release tension in these bands
- How to Use Massage Tools
- Eliminate Micro and Macro Tension
- Abdominal Massage
- Extensive Feet and Hand Massage
- Massage of the Legs, Arms, Back and Shoulders
- Head and Face Massage
- Contraindications to Raynor Naturopathic Massage including for pregnancy
- Professional Behaviour for Raynor Massage Therapists
- Physical and Energetic Hygiene
- How to set up your Massage Business. Learn the secrets to getting new clients and rebooking current clients.
I have just completed the Certificate and Diploma courses held in Gympie. The two weeks spent learning Raynor Massage have been life changing for me!! Not only did I learn amazing skills to help people with releasing of tension, I also learnt a lot about myself and made some wonderful friends. Brandon and Cori were so professional, knowledgeable, thorough and a pleasure to learn from and I am super excited to follow my passion and use my new skills to help people!! I would highly recommend this course to anyone who has the same passion. This style of massage is definitely unique. Thanks again Brandon and Cori 🙂 – Danielle Taylor 04 Mar 2018
Start date: November 20, 2023
End date: November 22, 2023
Start time: 09:00 a.m.
End time: 05:00 p.m.
Venue: Apollo Bay, Victoria Australia 3233
Course Size: 20
Bring A Friend – When you take this course with a friend, you’ll both get a 10% discount. When booking, either buy 2 seats or include details of the friend who will book separately. Details can be added as extra notes during checkout.
Deposit – If you’d like to, you can choose to pay a non-refundable deposit to secure your space in the course but it must be paid off prior to commencement.
Full Payment – Pay for your massage course in full, once this is complete all that’s left to do is come and learn with us.